The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, June 21, 2010

The highlight of my AZ week!


Meeting this sweet addition to the family straight from heaven! I was hoping my sister Anne would have her baby before I left Arizona and she did! Amelia Rose is beautiful and smells so sweet. She makes me want a new born of my very own. Good thing I only have to wait 5 more weeks! Welcome Amelia, we think you are perfect!!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Wish I could be there for yours. Thanks for all you did for me. It meant a lot. Happy birthday in a couple of days.

Poppy said...

I thought for sure the visit from the thatchers would be the highlight!!

seven smiles said...

She is the sweetest. Can't wait to see her. :)

Sabrina O'Malley said...

So sweet. It is exciting to hear how close you are getting.

The Kelly Family said...

I saw the picture and I got all excited because I thought that was your baby. I had to read the caption like 3x to make sure. Hang in there these last few weeks and hopefully your little one comes soon. I can't wait!

The Fillmore Family said...

Sweet Picture. I can't wait to see yours. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...