The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, June 28, 2010

My brown eyed baby!


She won't be my only baby in 28 days! Makes me sad to see her growing up so quickly. I'm going to let her share the baby title with her new sibling as long as possible. She is MOSTLY sweet and super fun. We love you Roobles and bits!! I'm sorry for turning your world upside down so soon!

ANOTHER ultrasound--I have to have self control AGAIN!?!?
In other news--I have to have an ultrasound tomorrow because the doctor doesn't think I have gained enough weight (I think I have!) and I measured at 29 weeks instead of 35 weeks at my last appointment. They didn't think anything of the measurement at first because they had written down on my chart that I was almost 28 weeks pregnant. Imagine my surprise when they told me that! I quickly corrected them! I said, "now how pregnant do you think I am? No way! I have been counting the days since day ONE and I promise, I am 35 weeks!" They were a little embarrassed and I was relieved to set them straight! So, tomorrow I get to practice even more self-control as I close my eyes during the ultrasound so the gender isn't spoiled...I have waited this long, only a few more weeks to go and I can do it!

I'm sure the baby is okay. This same thing happened with Isaac and Luke (although not to the same extent) and they came out weighing 6'11 (2 weeks early) and 7 '4 (one week early).

We need THIS baby to cook until July 23 or we don't get our Aflac money!!

3 comments:

seven smiles said...

Oh, Ruby is SO cute. Those big brown eyes!
Hope everything's ok @ the ultrasound. Brock's week measurement was way off. I had a crap doctor, I won't totally bore you with the re-telling, but he stopped growing because the placenta was shot. Odd, but there you go. It had calcified and had "holes" in it. Of course, they didn't discover it until he was an emergency c-sect at 36 weeks due to placental abruption. Scary. So, good thing your docs are on top of things.

And good luck with the will power...
;)

Anne said...

Okay but if anyone has seen emily lately, she is tiny. I wish I could have given you some of my weight. I gained plenty for two people. And, lucky me I still have most of it with me. Hope it all goes well. By the end, you will not care about Aflac money. Cute Ruby and I hope it is an easy transition.

The Fillmore Family said...

I hope you make it until the 23rd. I didn't know you had money riding on it. Do you think you even have a chance of going that Long? Cute pictures of Ruby. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...