The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, June 05, 2011

I looked out the window and what did I see?


Pajamas, hats, and guns on a Sunday!
maybe a little disturbing?
I know Isaac is an army guy, and Luke is a cowboy, but really, I have no idea who Ruby was going for? She said she was a ROOOOOby.

(the kids are playing on our new rock walls for our garden (eventually) in the backyard)

We had a TON of landscaping done on our yard on Friday. I have lots of before and after pictures I will post later today. We love it and it was done in one day! Sweet!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

seven smiles said...

please post pics. wish i could see it in person. :)

The Fillmore Family said...

Wow! It looks great. What fun for you. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...