Happy Valentines Day 2013
Daddy brought Ruby pink roses.
We used to do the 14 days of love at our house...now we do the 7 days of love before Valentines day. MUCH more manageable for mom:)
Naughty Leprechaun left a mess!
AND some treats!
Our kids enjoy making traps each year. This year we forgot--and Kyle and I were on a date, when the babysitter called around 9 pm. The boys were concerned because they hadn't made one yet! She was awesome and helped them make a good one---but he chiseled a hole int he box anyways and escaped!



2 comments:
Glad to know you're alive. And it seems like my Hazel and your Oliver have a few things in common... the messes, the obsession with water...
I love catching up with you. Your life is so busy right now. I am so impressed with all you are doing. What a blessing you are to so many children, your own and those who come in contact with you. Good luck with all you are doing!
Post a Comment