The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!







Here are our Easter pictures! Our family ones didn't turn out so great but we got some cute shots of the boys. Luke loves the flowers. Isaac says they are stinky. Luke knows how to stand but thats all he wants to do for now. The other little boy in the picture is Isaac's friend
Jesse-- they have lots of fun together! We hope everyone had a great Easter!

8 comments:

JLynn said...

You guys are SO CUTE! I love all your Easter pictures! :) I LOVE the boys matching, spring, easter outfits! Way cute!!! I love the Easter flowers in the background too and the pics of the boys smelling them! Very Sweet! Did you plant the flowers??? We are So excited to visit with you all this summer! :)

Nat said...

Hey, your pictures turned out way cute. Their outfits are adorable. glad to see a new post on your blog also. Talk to you soon.

Lark said...

Emily - Cute blog and cute pics! I'm so glad you are blogging - its really fun. Did you really start last year?

Monique said...

Awww, sweater vests!

The Fillmore Family said...

Cute pictures. The reason I hadn't seen them is because I hadn't checked my g-mail account for awhile. Love, Mom

The Fillmore Family said...

I can't seem to get out of here. I'll try again

Maren said...

holy cow emily! your boys are so cute and you look exactly the same. how are you? i saw your name on bekas blog and had to be snoopey. we need to keep in touch.

Dallings said...

Your boys are so handsome. Your such a great mom! Tulips are my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...