The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I know its been a while...


We just got back from a three vacation and we are happy to be home. I asked Isaac the other day if he wanted to go back on vacation or stay home and he for sure wanted to stay home. 3 weeks is a long time to be away. Funny thing is that we are only home for 2 weeks and then we head out to Denver for 2 months for Kyle's internship. We are all excited but will miss our home again.
We spent a week at the beach house and even took a trip to Disneyland while we were there. The I spent two weeks (without Kyle) in Arizona with family. Love my family, but will never spend 2 weeks away from Kyle again if I can help it!:)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Hi Emily, It was fun to run into you in Walmart now, I run into you in the blog world. When we both get back to Provo we should get together. Hope you're enjoying Denver-Lydia(Allen)

Nat said...

It's about time!!! Just kidding, I like the new blog look! But come on, is that the only picture your going to post? Well, I am glad you are back. And I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Jordan can't wait for isaac to come over and play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...