The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Favorite Things



Isaac's favorite thing to do--ride his bike!



Luke's favorite thing to do--cruise on two feet!

Isaac keeps telling everyone we are going to live in the city (Denver) in a new home. He is also telling everyone that I am going to have 2 babies--one named Luigi and the other named Lightening McQueen. One of those statements is very correct and the other is not. I'll let you decide which is which.

8 comments:

Nat said...

Yeah, I love when there are new posts!! So, pretty sure I know which statement is true, but I sure won't give it away to anyone else that might look on here!! :) Sorry we didn't get over before you left. We will sure miss you until you get back!! Have fun!!

mad white woman said...

are you PREGO again emily?? and you are going to name it lightning mcqueen?? :) have fun in co w/ jen!

Dallings said...

your family is beautiful. I am glad you are doing so well. Loved the details about your suprise get away. i give kyle props for being that honest and for catching on to your ploy for a suprise! I can't believe luke is walking.

the waites said...

AHHH hes walking I cant believe how fast they grow. They are darling I cant wait to see what your girls look like.

KMDuff said...

Stephanie tagged me, and I'm passing it along to you! Please visit kmduff.blogspot.com for details!

Melanie said...

YOur two boys are super cute! Why didn't i think of the name lightning mcqeen?! dang. So , questions about the acid reflux---Was your little guy super fussy? We have him taking zantac right now, but i haven't been able to tell a difference and they won't give us a perscription for anything else. Did you do anything besides the medicine to help with the ar? Im trying to figure out if he is colic (sp?) or if he is fussy all the time bc of his acid reflux. Emily, i haven't seen you forever....when are you coming to az to visit?

Jessica said...

Hi Emily, Youre family is so cute. It has been a long time. I am so glad I found your Blog. Now we can keep in touch. Looks like you are doing great and your kids are so cute. what have you been up to?

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! Its Kari Gaddie (Waldie). I just came across your page on Kami Milliron's page and I wanted to say hi! I can't believe how fast your cute little family is growing up! Its amazing how fast life flys by. Well, I hope all is well and I will definitely have to stop by your page again soon! Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...