The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy 5 Years Babee!


Kyle surprised me for our 5 year anniversary celebration and took me to a bed and breakfast place in Heber, Utah called Invited Inn. Let me tell you, this is a huge accomplishment for Kyle. He never surprises me because he always ends up telling me everything because he says, "I don't like to lie to you." I have given him permission to lie as much as he wants-- when it has to do with a surprise for me, and finally he took my advice. Great job Kyle! It was so much fun and we met some really cool people. If anyone has ever thought of going to a bed a breakfast--DO IT! Way better than a hotel. I've only been back for a few hours and I'm ready to go back! Thanks Brian and Jill for watching the kiddies!:) If you want to see more pictures, click on our webshot anniversary link.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Emily, it's Lisa Carling...I read your comment a few weeks ago but didn't know how to find your blog. somehow I came upon it today and I was so glad! Your boys are adorable. What a cute family. It looks like you're doing great. Congrats on the 5 year mark! Take care...Lisa

JLynn said...

happy 5 years guys! :) i love the family picture you put on here with the tulips! what a beautiful picture and family:) good job kyle on the anniversary surprise!! oh and i think that's great em that you appreciate surprises. Curt knows I don't like surprises and I always guess, ask, and know what everything is, because i like it better that way. :) but i was thinking we might let our next baby be a surprise! that has to be one of the best surprises in life...let's hope i will have the patience:)talk to you later!

Lisa said...

I got the pics taken at good old Target! I didn't even know they did that there but apparently some of the stores have photo studios and some don't. Who knew?!

Nat said...

Fun for you two! Guys just need to learn that all it takes to get on the good side is a little surprise and planning on their part!! Fill Tyler in Kyle!

Maren said...

CONGRATS!! big #5, thats a long time. way to go!

Monique said...

NICE!

You look good and relaxed. Well deserved, and an awesome way to celebrate.

B&Bs are the only way to go, says me.

Lark said...

Happy Anniversary! yeah, we're renting - how did you not hear? We're too poor to buy - we tried and no body wanted to give us a loan. oh well. We didn't want to own our first home until we were 40 anyway...

the waites said...

Hi Em!

Just wanted to say Hi... and that I love being mom, there is nothing better.Congrats on 5 years its crazy how fast it goes by.Your boys are so darn cute.Keep in touch Rach

Lydia said...

Wow, that sounds like a great anniversary surprise! Love the kiddos but any chance to get away is awesome! Good job Kyle!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

WOW EMILY-it's Brooke Farnsworth. HOW ARE YOU??! how fun to see your cute blog and family. Sounds like all is well. Take care!

Kami Milliron said...

HEY EMILY ! of course i remember you. so you live in denver now. my brother and sister in law live in littleton. they love it. tyler is going to be applying for dental school in about two years. and that is where i really, really want to go. i have always loved colorado. are you pretty close to jen.
yup, that is our little douglas. he is a hoot ! he makes us laugh everyday. i love being a mom. he totally has everyone ( including laurie ) wrapped around his little finger !
well you look gorgeous AS ALWAYS ! please write more. it is always nice catching up with friends.

Kami Milliron said...

oh and yes, the office is the funniest show ever !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...