The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, February 21, 2008

BOM

I don't have anything to really blog about but since Jen said I need a new post :) I've decided to post a few pictures we took on Sunday. The spiritual growth of the Widdison family has sky -rocketed ever since the boys learned to read the Book of Mormon. They told me they want to be the poster children for the Book of Mormon. I think they make it look good. Doesn't it make you want to pick one up yourself and start reading?





7 comments:

JLynn said...

really cute pictures and really GREAT family. thanks for the new post! :) you have such wonderful little boys. children are so inspiring, they really do teach us to be better in all aspects of life. you are such a great mom for reading the B of M to them. They will look back on it and be so thankful. your boys are SO handsome, they would make great B of M poster children. :)

Lisa said...

Hey Emily. it lisa sonnenberg.
How are you?? i love to check in on your cute family. You look like you are doing well and having fun. Does Isaac know how to read?
I cannot believe luke and my little Ally are about to be 2!!! We miss you here in chicago.
Lisa

JLynn said...

does isaac wear 5T shirts?

JLynn said...

i got a button down blue plaid shirt at old navy for 2.99 yesterday and it was the only one left size 5T.

Nat said...

Can I just say I LOVE Lukey's sweet curls!!!

Vagabond Mother said...

Just make sure they don't puke on the BOM, stuff like that happens. I have a CRUSH on Luke. Give him a kiss for me. And I just got your email, bummer. I wrote you back, hope we can get together this week.

Beka said...

cute pics Emily...when are you coming down again?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...