The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to You!

Isaac and Luke's Guide on:
" 14 Ways on How to get that special Valentine to say--I'm all yours."
#1. Keep it Clean.
When you have a little runnage, make sure to lick it up, so she won't have to.


#2. Hot chocolate.
Remember, Hot Cocoa will melt her heart. Oh, and playing the "older man" by wearing a shirt with the word "College" written across the front, can't hurt.


#3. Impress her.
Impress her with things like shoving an entire s'more in your mouth.


#4. Join a band.
Preferably a rock band with red head bands and card board guitars.


#5. Don't be a grump.
Keep it light and happy, don't make this face.


#6. The more the merrier.
Tell her, her friends can come along.


#7. Grow a Mo-Hawk.
Women are always impressed with the amount of hair you can grow.


#8. Help out around the house.
Especially in the kitchen.


#9. Compose her a song.
Better yet, sing it to her in your underwear.



#10. Share.
Sharing with that special someone, lets them know how much you care.


#11. Save the day.
Go ahead and get into that super hero costume of yours, and save the day by killing that giant green monster of a bug!...or cry and run away...



#12. Remember to Brush.
Women love minty fresh breath.


#13. For Gosh Sakes! Remember to close that lid!!


#14. Show her the love.
Wrap your arms around her and give her a great big hug, that says, I love you!


Happy Valentine's Day!

We love YOU!
Love,
the Provo Heartbreakers,
Ike and Lou

18 comments:

The Smith's said...

Hey, I dont think I ever thanked you for all your efforts for the ugly sweater party. It was so much fun seeing everyone. We will have to do it again, hopefully not 6 years from now.

Em Russ said...

What a cute post! You're so clever and funny. I loved your little valentine heartbreakers! Very cute!

JLynn said...

creative as always. i love the picture of your boys at the end in their cute ties. so handsome. happy v-day and thanks for sharin the love.

Becky J. said...

That was awesome! I love it! Why can't we all see love so simply? :)

Poppy said...

You are so fun and creative, no wonder my kids love you best!

Nat said...

Yeah, we all know you are the most fun and creative mom on the block! That was really really cute though, thanks for putting smile on my face, especially at 5:13am!! Give me a few more days and you can come down and see the new house!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

You are SO funny! I think Big J forgot about #7, but hey, 13 out of 14 ain't bad right? Although I'm sure it must have happened at some point, I don't seem to remember him singing to me in his underwear either . . . we'll have to remedy that. Don't worry, I won't let you know how it goes. I hope you are doing great and that we'll get to see you soon! Love, K

staci said...

You are too cute!

The Kelly Family said...

So cute! Your boys definately know how to get a valentine.

Kyle said...

Like father like sons. I had to use all 14 to win Emily over!
Kyle

Melissa said...

Emily- your hilarious! Oh and I love the castle cake :)

Vagabond Mother said...

"Ike" and "Lou" are perfect nicknames! They are so sweet.

I enjoyed reading the 14 steps, very true. Love takes work, right?

I'm going to call you right now.

Lark said...

Cute post Emily...so creative!

KMDuff said...

Great list. :) Great photos with each item too.

tiffany knox said...

that was a really great countdown. they seem to know all the right moves to make you smile. I wish we could get together again soon let me know what you have going on. I cant wait until the weather is atleast warm enough to go outside.

Sonja said...

That was the best Valentine's Day tribute I've ever seen! You guys are great.

:D

JLynn said...

why do i always have to remind you that i need a new post? :)

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I loved reading your post! I love how creative you are, gives me ideas for the future ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...