Ruby Loves her playgroup and we had a fun Halloween party for her and her friends. So much fun our little cupcake jumped for joy!
We painted pumpkins! And danced A LOT~ Oliver loves to dance and play his musical instruments. One of our favorites--a pirate play for a no school day! So much fun! The ugly baby that Ruby is loving is from when I was 8!! It is creepy because you can hear the motor go in the head--it used to turn it's eyes back and forth (even creepier) and it's mouth would move when it sucked it bottle...now it just makes the sucking noise and cries. I was going to throw it away, but Ruby won't let me.
And then of course, our traditional tip to Cornbellys. The weather was awesome and we loved it!
And we hated to leave...but the kids were exhausted, and I think mom and dad were too!
Mom got this crazy idea to take us to a haunted train ride without dad when he was working late one night. It was a BAD idea. The lines were longer than disneyland--of course, because it was free! I covered Ruby's eyes the entire time and Luke was crying by the end. I thought it was fun! The family that does this, does one at Christmas time too and we loved that one, so I thought the Halloween one would be a little more family friendly than I thought it was...oh well, Isaac and Oliver didn't complain!
Trick or Treating at Kyle's work. I was so proud of him for decorating his cubicle!
Cleaning out the guts! Ruby thought it was great, unless it touched her skin.
We hope you had a Happy Halloween too!And then of course, our traditional tip to Cornbellys. The weather was awesome and we loved it!
And we hated to leave...but the kids were exhausted, and I think mom and dad were too!
Mom got this crazy idea to take us to a haunted train ride without dad when he was working late one night. It was a BAD idea. The lines were longer than disneyland--of course, because it was free! I covered Ruby's eyes the entire time and Luke was crying by the end. I thought it was fun! The family that does this, does one at Christmas time too and we loved that one, so I thought the Halloween one would be a little more family friendly than I thought it was...oh well, Isaac and Oliver didn't complain!
Trick or Treating at Kyle's work. I was so proud of him for decorating his cubicle!
Cleaning out the guts! Ruby thought it was great, unless it touched her skin.
The masterpieces!
And, Halloween night of course! It was a little chilly so our cute pirate became a doggy. Oliver LOVED it. He just wanted to walk all over the place. The kids filled up their buckets pretty quick and we went home for a fire and a Halloween movie. It was a great night...until the wee hours of the night and thats when the FUN really started....not. Barf. Barf and then some more. Sorry, no pictures:)! We all had the stomach flu last Halloween too! No fair!
And, Halloween night of course! It was a little chilly so our cute pirate became a doggy. Oliver LOVED it. He just wanted to walk all over the place. The kids filled up their buckets pretty quick and we went home for a fire and a Halloween movie. It was a great night...until the wee hours of the night and thats when the FUN really started....not. Barf. Barf and then some more. Sorry, no pictures:)! We all had the stomach flu last Halloween too! No fair!
Let me breathe....
On to Thanksgiving!!














6 comments:
Love all the pictures. I have been trying to do my books and I have whole months and months with no pictures. I am such a bad mom. Darling costumes. Looks like a super fun month.
What a month is right! I think that's really funny you scared your kids on that train. So mean. Ha ha. Sorry about the barf.
Wow! Looks like you had a great Halloween! (Sorry about the flu)
love the kids costumes they all turned out so cute. I forgot to tell you how much Hayden loved all your pumpkins we had to sit outside and look at them all of awhile.
I guess if you're going to have the stomach flu, Halloween night's a good choice. Barf up all that junk!
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Except for the flu.... Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! Love your new pics!
Post a Comment