The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, November 28, 2011

new pictures

We had a photo shoot at the end of October and here are a few of the beautiful photos from a talented photographer!




I love them!
the pictures AND the kids of course!

12 comments:

Karie said...

Darling!!

Poppy said...

Cutie pies! I need your address!

JLynn said...

such cute kids. great pics.

Unknown said...

I guess Kyle isn't cute enough to be in any of them? Just kidding!!

Emily Widdison said...

Kyle is super cute...but the battery died on the laptop and I don't have the photos on my dinosaur computer...so you will have to wait to see the rest of the pics.:)

mad white woman said...

Look how cute your family is. I can't believe you have four kids! Waaaa! :)

Fellars Family said...

Wow! The pictures are great. So cute.

Erin said...

so so cute!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Adorable!

larainydays said...

Great photos, but then again it's hard to miss with your beautiful kids.

J♥M said...

Oh my ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seven smiles said...

a-dorable. so darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...