The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving

Our Cute cousin Ivy.
Playing games in the cabin--great fun!


Just me playing in the playhouse!

Amelia giving loves to Oliver. So sweet! Despite what his face looks like, he really did love this little girl. Whenever she was around he would point towards her and want to be near her.

What is he up to?
Ruby didn't cooperate during our little family shoot with my sister, but we managed to get one cute one!

The big Group. We missed my Brother Jim and his family and my sister Jenny and her family.






Cousins playing Indians.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day in Pine at my Parent's Cabin. It was beautiful in the mountains and the kids loved exploring with their cousins. I have lots of more pictures, but I think the ones my sister sent me were the best, so I'm posting those. Maybe I'll add mine later.

Kyle and I realized even more so this trip, how truly blessed and happy we are.

1 comment:

Dallings said...

Your family is huge! Looked like lots of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...