In case you missed it, Oliver turned 18 months and is now in nursery at church! Yay!! Oliver you are adorable and loud and big and we love you very much!
18 mo. stats
35 inches (above the 95%)
28 lbs (70%)
Head Size--BIG(80%)
You have started to play with Ruby a lot more but you also like to hit and tease her. She is very patient with you but I don't know how much longer she can take it! Whenever we tell you to be soft, you stroke her cheek and give her hugs and kisses and she loves that. We all do. You LOVE LOVE LOVE music and beg for it everyday, all day long. You have some serious dance moves. Your favorite place to play is on that bench you are sitting on in that picture. You play with your cars in the windowsill and sometimes crawl on it too. Your favorite toys are cars and zhu zhu pets. You say LOTS, but we don't understand very much of it. You say, Ruby, Baby, Dada, Mama, Car, More, Ball, lots of animal sounds, Binky, and Uh Oh! I'm sure you say more, you are talking all the time, but we don't know what you are saying! Your tantrums are still funny to us...but that new scream you have started to do when you don't get what you want, are NOT. You just had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore and let Grandma play with you almost from the beginning of the visit. Grandpa had to work on you for a long time, but by the end, you smiled when he looked at you (instead of scream in protest). We are so lucky to have you and love to make you laugh.
Ruby you turned 3!! We cannot believe how big you are!
3 year old stats
31.4 lbs above the 50%
38.25 inches above the 75 %
Ruby you had so much fun at Build a Bear. It was too cute celebrating your birthday and then going out for your favorite food ever--Macaroni and Cheese. You love it so much, you beg for me to give it to you for dessert. "I ate my dinner, now I can have macaroni and cheese for dessert!" You are always so animated when you talk and your happiness is contagious. You call Oliver your baby and you are very protective of him. He tried to crawl in the street one time and you were holding onto his shirt preventing him from making the drop and screaming my name. You love anything and everything pink. You love your big brothers most of the time. You have a special friendship with each one of them. You are such a big girl and want to do everything yourself--if you were my first child, it would probably drive me crazy, but I welcome all independence now. You want to say the prayer every single time (and usually do). You love your friends and love your daddy most of all. You say the cutest things all the time but I am bad and forget to write them down. I will do better!!
We love you Ruby!!
Up Next--Isaac's Baptism and parents visit!! (I'm getting closer to being caught up!!)





5 comments:
Fun, fun, fun birhtdays!
I love your last post.
you have the cutest kiddos.
You do have the cutest kids. They are always so adorable.
I am feeling your joy at reaching the nursery milestone. I love seeing your beautiful kids growing up.
cute cute cute! So Hayden was sitting on my lab while looking at this post and said "look there is Ruby, she should come to my house and play." Good thing she can't even say hi when we come to singing group...silly girl! Your welcome anytime to play. (p.s I like your valentines post).
Post a Comment