The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Disneyland in a Day


That is how we do it.  We relax on the beach all week and then decide that one day at Disneyland might be do-able.  IF we go on a rainy less busy day we could do it!  And we picked the perfect day.  Wednesday was a little overcast and rained for about 20 minutes total.  Most lines were about 10-15 minutes.  Some less.  One ride was 25 minutes.  I didn't think we would have as much fun as we did, but it really was a blast.  The kids were so good and nice to each other.  I loved seeing how happy they were and really, no fighting! It was great!  We even managed to see part of a show and the parade--which I think it was you mostly miss when only going for a day.  Someday, we will go for two days and spend one day just watching shows and parades because the kids enjoyed it so much.  Okay, enough talking...here are a few pictures of our adventures!

Disneyland, HERE WE GO!

The girl in the background is getting after me for boosting Oliver up a bit to get him in the picture.  




They almost got it out.

Doesn't he look happy?  He really did have so much fun.  We all did...but I decided to just enjoy it too, and unfortunately, didn't get very many pictures.




Ruby's favorite ride--we went three times.  I wanted to die.





Tired feet.

Happy Boys!


 Ruby was mesmerized and came home  a big fan of Minnie Mouse.


Thanks for a Great Time!

6 comments:

Beka said...

so glad you got a "slow" day at Disney- looks like fun!! cant believe you rode the teacups 3 times!!! good momma you are- i refused even one time:)

Jessica said...

how fun! we've never been to disneyland, but i know my kids would LOVE it if we did. that was a smart idea to go on a "rainy" day. :)

seven smiles said...

ah, the memories...

looks like such a fun time.

Ashley Harris said...

So fun! We've never been (I wanted my kids to be old enough to remember it if I was going to spend all the $$ and then I kept having babies ...) but May looks like a great time to go! Maybe next year :)

Your kids are just adorable Emily!

mad white woman said...

So fun! We are planning to go next year and I am determined to find the slowest day of the year and go so I don't have to be irritated the whole time that I paid way too much money to stand in line. :)

Erin said...

you went to Disneyland I missed that one- cute pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...