The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, August 05, 2012

more, and more, and more...

the catch up never stops, and I don't expect it to, until school starts!  Summer is fun, but it is hard to do ANYTHING productive when all the kids are home all day long:)

Luke's Kindergarten Graduation--I don't remember if I already did this post.
Of course I had to include THIS picture:)
Luke is a VERY serious performer and when he is on stage or in front of people, he will NOT smile.
BUT he will sing his little heart out!



Our favorite picture--thumbs up song.  So funny!

We love you Mrs. Bryson! 
                                                   

Ruby's Dance pictures 2012










I will be sad when she loses her baby cheeks.

Ruby's performance was awesome!  She is the youngest in the group and is always one step behind everyone else.  The girl dancing next to her was SO good so Ruby had a great helper.  She kept waving and smiling at me DURING the dance.  She loved it and we loved watching her.  

Trying to do a discreet wave to mom and dad.
 following her friend's lead

 Ruby and Miss Brook
 Daddy brought a toy instead of flowers:)
 Thanks Daddy!





1 comment:

seven smiles said...

those pictures are so cute I can't even stand it.

love those last ones of her and Kyle. so awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...