The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Family Hike

We set a goal of going on more hikes this year.  Battle creek falls was a perfect short hike for our family and Ruby did great with a few encouragements from everyone.















Everyone except Oliver thought the waterfall was pretty neat.  Oliver is crying...screaming bloody murder more like it, in this picture.
We gave him a "bar" and he was all better.  This kid has a love hate relationship with water.  LOVES standing water--tries to drink all the gross muddy puddles he finds, laps it up like a little puppy.  But, if the water is spraying--he is deathly afraid.






We can't wait for our next hike!!

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

I love hiking - especially when it's beautiful! Too bad I can't hike here for 3 months of the year and my husband hates hiking.

J♥M said...

We love that place! You guys look like hiking champs!

Sabrina O'Malley said...

It looks like a beautiful place. I never heard of it before. I also love the backyard campout. We have been talking about doing that for years. I don't know if we ever will but it looks like a lot of fun. I will have to show this to the reluctant side of the family. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...