The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, July 16, 2012

Isaac the Incredible

We think Isaac is Incredible.  I don't think I tell him enough how much I love and appreciate him, but I'm trying to do better.  He had his first pack meeting where he earned his bobcat a few months ago.  He was so nervous and looked so grown up.  He had to give me a kiss in front of everyone, which I loved and he was a good sport about it:)  Good job Isaac!





At the end of the school year the 2nd graders got to go to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake City.  I got to go with him, and once again, thoroughly enjoyed the bus ride.  Riding with 2nd graders isn't much different than riding with kindergarteners.  Loud is loud!!  We had a good time.







Great friends Isaac, Ammon, and Owen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...