The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just a bunch of pictures...still trying to catch up!

This (I was told) was such an awesome father-son camp out. The bishop made swords out of pool noodles and pipe pieces---the boys LOVED it.  And only one person go hurt in the battles--the bishop of course!!:)







Isaac's piano recital.  He played "Crazy Cars" and he did such a great job!  He was one of the only kids that didn't use his music! Go Isaac!

Our dear friend and most adorable piano teacher.  We love her.

Found Oliver hanging out on the stairs one day.

He loves his binky and blanket.  So sad that I will be taking that binky away soon.

We still like making forts.  I especially love it when they decide to do it outside!

Just following in daddy's footsteps!


Cutie Mr. Magoo

Ruby had a preschool (playgroup is more what it was all about) graduation party.


Some darn cute little kids that Ruby loves to play with.



Brothers make the best Ninjas

Luke had a teddy-bear picnic towards the end of the year and Ruby and I decided to join him.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...