Kyle stays busy with his job at the church and his extra two side jobs--and so sometimes we are on our own in the evenings. Sometimes we just chill at home, but sometimes we venture out and then it is Pizza for dinner! One evening we went to Neptune Park--a new park in our city. It is a super fun park but sometimes I think people try and get too artistic. Lots of fun but weird looking contraptions--some of them not working so great--but most of them are pretty (dizzy) fun. However, this park has ONE baby swing....that doesn't make any sense to me for a park this size!!
Isaac is in the yellow shirt. He wanted to go to the top, but someone was already there he said...he is a polite boy when he tries.
Can you see Luke?
He is in the brown shirt and wearing shorts.










2 comments:
Wow! That makes the splintery see saw I played on look like the dark ages. This futuristic playground should at least have had a few more baby swings, because without babies there is no future.
That thing looks pretty awesome. Until someone falls off the top.
I was thinking the same thing about Oliver and Luke when I saw you here a few weeks ago. My first thought was, wow, talk about flashback. Good thing Luke is cute! :)
Post a Comment