The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Soccer Season Spring 2012

 Isaac and Soccer
Isaac definitely enjoyed soccer more this year than any other year.  He really tried his hardest the whole game and was pretty fast!  He is too polite though...he was first to the ball many times, but then he would just stand around it and wait for someone else to show up to kick it.  I think he will get more assertive and aggressive as he gets older and more confidence in the game.  He did a little soccer one week camp with Luke this summer and he finally learned to run while kicking the ball.  He was pretty STOKED!!!!

(Isaac with his best friend Ammon.  I approve--and not just because of his red hair!)








 Luke and Soccer
Luke's natural pace is a tad bit chill....if you know what I mean.  He liked soccer, but he never caught the soccer bug.  His favorite part continues to be practices and giving high fives to the coach.  He is doing t-ball right now and absolutely loving it!   The speed of the game is definitely more Luke's style.  









Cute boy.  I love his eyes.  Someone once told me that he had kind eyes.  I think they look a bit mischievous in this picture:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...