We had fun with the Nobles decorating (and eating) our gingerbread houses!
The elf usually just moved around our house, but one morning he drew silly faces on all the kids. That naughty elf! All of the kids loved it except Ruby. She immediately asked me to erase it.:)
And she can do YOUR hair too if you'd like!
She concentrates very hard when she is doing her homework. Good job Ruby!
Silly cousins at our party in Hooper.
All dressed in cute sweaters. Handsome boys!
Playing games at the party with Grandpa is fun to do!
And of course playing on the phones is a must!
Decorating cookies! Because we haven't had enough sugar yet!
Pajamas and presents from Grandma and Grandpa!
Oliver, just ONE more picture! Hold still!!
I loved being under the Christmas tree when I was a little girl and just looking up at the lights. Ruby seemed to like it too!
Ruby was adorable at her preschool Christmas performance. She sang every word and was very serious about doing ALL the actions too!
We love Miss Lori!
Isaac in the very very back at his Christmas sing in at school. He did great!
Luke gave another stellar performance. The video I took is a treasure and you are totally missing out. It was awesome enunciation for the fast paced song of 12 days of Christmas. I was laughing so hard!! I was told by more than one person how good he did with his enunciation!
We had lots of fun this December before we headed to AZ for Christmas. Which was also so much fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment