We love visiting the train park with cousins!
I wonder when Oliver will stop smiling like this. Makes us laugh. Sticks his tongue straight out when he smiles!
We took care of my sister's dog for a day. And the kids LOVED it. We miss Nixon already! The boys sang "dog for a day, dog for a day, hey hey hey!" ALL day long.
We also got to visit with our good pals Danny and Poppy Thatcher and their gang of 5. They just bought an awesome house! So jealous of their backyard!
Oliver refused to get on the big tractor. He liked this little one better.
The kids had fun watching the train behind their house too!
Last but not least, we got to hang out with my great high school friends. I love these people!
Anna made a delicious dinner that we all stuffed ourselves on. Thanks everyone! Except Rob for stealing my Zupas gift card;) I hope they enjoyed the food!













No comments:
Post a Comment