The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Our Birthday Boy Ike

Isaac is a great kid and we are so lucky to have him in our family.  He is super helpful around the house.  Knows how to party LOUD too!  He is a loving big brother who really wants to be a good kid.   He is a loyal friend and a fast learner.  He is great in school and is the fastest reader I know.  He is tall, dark and handsome and we love him so much!




After looking at all these birthday pictures, we quickly gave all the boys haircuts:)



Loves video games a little too much...but we are working on that:)










One of his teachers told him he would be really good at the trumpet.   I told her to keep that kind of information to herself:)  I don't think I could live through a trumpet player in our house.

Happy Birthday Isaac!  We love you!
(tradition to take a picture with our kids on their birthday...harder to keep up than we thought.  We forgot Ruby this year so we have to go fake one now!)

Anyone looking for a GREAT time?  Just take four 8/9 year old boys out for lunch. We do parties every other year, so this year I let Isaac take a few friends out for lunch on his birthday.  I sat at a different table and pretended not to know them most of the time:).  They are crazy, loud, fun-loving boys!!   They all seemed to have a great time!! (you can see Oliver and Ruby in the background at OUR table)




We have birthdays in January, February, March, and April!!  Trying to keep up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WonderfulFamily. Almost as cute as mine.

mad white woman said...

I think birthdays four months in a row is harder than all in the same month... because then you're crazy for four months, not just one (like me). :)

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Happy Birthday! What a happy kid. He looks like he had a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...