The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

She did it!!!


Ruby Belle Widdison went and turned 4 even though her mom and dad forbid it.  
She was pretty excited birthday morning.  We love our Ruby, bed head and all!




Brother Isaac Showered her with love!
Brother Luke showered her with more love!
little brother wondered why he didn't get any presents!!
Awesome Bed head!!

And since Ruby doesn't think you turn the next age until you blow out candles, we let her blow out candles in the morning, so she wouldn't have to wait all day to turn 4 (with her candles on her birthday cake:)





From Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore.
Happened to be her most favorite present!!


And everyone else loved it too!







Princess Ruby trying to keep her hands clean!!

Ruby's first birthday party.  Unfortunately, I was pretty sick with baby number 5, but fortunately, she was okay with a simple and sweet birthday party.  We had a scavenger hunt, a dance party, and then decorated cup cakes!



Neighbor and best bud Karly



Grandpa and Grandma Widdison came down to party after the party.  Too bad Ruby closed her eyes and I didn't take another one!!

Happy Birthday to the girl who loves to dress up and pretend to be a princess every single day!  I'm okay with it now, because she has FINALLY learned that REAL princesses listen and obey the queen and are sweet all the time.  Really, this is a big accomplishment.  She used to be a stinker every time she dressed up like a princess...bossy and naughty.  I explained to her over and over again that princesses were NICE and GOOD.  She finally caught on, and when she dresses up like one, (every morning), she puts on her best behavior.  We love our princess Ruby.  She is everything a princess should be.  Kind, loving, generous, good, and just as cute as can be!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

she is adorable! you are a trooper to throw a birthday party while feeling sick with a pregnancy. :)

mad white woman said...

I hope you have another girl. ;)

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Happy birthday! I wish I looked that cute with bed head hair. She is beautiful!

seven smiles said...

adorable. and I LOVE the bed-head. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...