The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reward yourself



After all our hard work we decided to reward ourselves with a little vacation.
We were able to spend a few days up in the canyon at our family's cabin in
Wildwood. Nothing like enjoying nature with family and friends. The boys loved it.
This is the cabin that Isaac's Great, Great, Grandpa built.



I love these old chairs. I took one of Isaac in a red one when he was the same age.

Isaac enjoying the red bed swing and Luke loving it too!
Both are about 17 months in these pictures. Notice the same blue shoes!



Luke playing in the rocks.


Isaac playing in the rocks.


Ready, set, cruise!

Three Bears Hike--so much fun!



Playing in the Creek.



Hangin out by the fire...getting ready for s'mores!

We also took a trip out to Sundance and went on the lift up to the top.
We did a little bit of hiking but mostly we just enjoyed the view. I almost forgot we took Isaac to Sundance when he was the same age as Luke...I added some pictures to compare for fun. Isaac is wearing the tan hat, Luke wearing the red hat.

8 comments:

Nat said...

Em looks like fun, I love seeing all the comparisons of the boys, I like how a lot of the pictures they are almost in the same pose or doing the same thing, funny.

Vagabond Mother said...

Luke's eyes are so gorgeous. I love their shape. He looks so sweet- we really need to hang out again. Raymond would LOVE it! All the comparison pictures made me excited to have another boy! Especially when they can wear the same shoes again. . . seems like brothers make financial sense.

JLynn said...

what a fun trip! luke looks so cute, doesn't look like he has a scar at all. but of course he's always been cute! ;)isaac and luke look so different in the pictures of them at the same ages. isaac looks like he was HUGE when he was Luke's age. I think the picture of isaac hugging luke and luke's smiling real big in his navy pjs is really cute. :) BUT out of all the pictures, my favorite is the one with Luke getting ready to make some yummy MARSHMALLOW smores! That's the cutest picture and little Lukey looks so cute! As I was scrolling through, I was thinking her boys are SO cute and then I thought when I saw the last picture, Well Em's pretty cute herself! love ya!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had so much fun. I love the mountains and so do my boys. Does your husbands family live in Utah also? I want to move to Utah. I would love it.

Lisa said...

What a fun trip! I'm jealous. That cabin looks like a blast. I loved all the comparison pics. Way to go on the skilled picture taking.

tiffany knox said...

Why don't you plan on being at our place around 6:00 for dinner. Don't worry about bringing anything. We'll see you then!

the waites said...

Such fun pictures! I miss Utah in the fall. We saw your dads amazing stairs in Pine and cant believe the tree house hes doing next. Maybe some day we will be in Az at the same time!

Alicia and Daniel said...

You are so amazing to have those pics of your kids in the same place at the same time!!! I love it we are so going to miss you guys!!! Take care and keep in touch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...