Happy Family, but Clara will not go near that strange bed!
Isn't Eliza Ray Garner beautiful?
And her sisters are pretty too!
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Happy Family, but Clara will not go near that strange bed!
Isn't Eliza Ray Garner beautiful?
And her sisters are pretty too!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
4 comments:
Yipppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Oh I am so glad she had her. She is so darn cute. Annie was so ready and hoping for Wednesday. But Saturday is great. I am so glad everything went ok. What about April and Bens little boy. Is everything great with them? Did she have him on Wed, like she was scheduled for?
congrats to the new mommy and daddy. Cute little baby and family. Look at those cute cubby legs on that last picture! Love it.
What a sweet baby!
Oh I saw Annie right before she had her. Natalie was doing her hair and I was trying to convince her to star a blog. She is so thoughtful I love her! Congrats shes a wonderful mom.
Post a Comment