The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Oh, what do you do in the Summer time?

When the World is in Peril?
Play SUPERHEROS!!



Mr. Incredible Ike


Power Ranger Jesse


Super Princess Grace


What do you do in the summer time? This is what Isaac would like to do every day. The past 3 days I have taken a picture of him in his own handicrafted original costume because he has just been so hilarious. Luke hasn't really gotten into the super hero epidemic yet but he does love fighting over the sprinkler with his buddy Dylan.

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Gosh Emily, where's YOUR Super Hero costume : )

Nat said...

I love all these pictures!! Gotta love when the kids start using their imaginations! I love that last picture of Luke, I think he looks so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...