This is really good.
I wonder what she wants.
She is getting kind of close...
Maybe she wants a little bite.
Hey that was a big bite!
You want another bite?
I think I'll have some too.
Don't be shy, take another bite.
What are YOU looking at?
Fine! Take it!
Should I be worried??
Yes, you better believe it, I have about 20 other shots of this icecream sharing. Luke loves his friend Megan (he calls her Meggie) and didn't mind one bit about sharing his treat. We went over to our friends, the Millers, this weekend to enjoy the BYU football game. We were all sad that they lost.
This is Kyle's typical BYU watching pose (as well as Jason's from the looks of it). If he isn't sitting like this, he is pacing the floor. Every time he and his friend Jason would yell/cheer for BYU it scared Luke--they can get really loud!


14 comments:
Emily,
You've been tagged. Go to my blog for details.
those ice cream pics are way too cute! i want an ice cream cone now! oh and love the Y shirt! cache says HIIIIIIIII auntie em!!!!! he's wearing 6-9, 9m, 6-12 month clothing right now, and i have to ask why you asked?? :o)
That was a cute play by play on the ice cream cone event !
ok that is the cutest ever! You have taught your boys well if there sharing an icecream cone. sorry about the loss
Man your boys are cute! I can't believe he shared so good! And... I have to comment on Kyle's "BYU watching pose". Before I even read your comments on it I thought... man that is sure a Kyle pose! It makes me miss you guys and wish we could be watching BYU too (even if it was a loss!)
Luke is too cute, and how polite to share with a girl! What a gentleman! Sophie cries when we scream for BYU, too, but she's getting better about it.
Good commentary! Such a nice friend to share ice cream, I wouldn't share if I had ice cream! When are we going to get together? What days does Isaac have school? Jordan's is tuesday thursday.
okay those pictures are TOO CUTE!! go cougars!!
Sorry I tagged you...I never follow through with these things, but did this time. Don't feel like you have to do it...these things are so hard for me to fill out...it makes me feel like such a boring person :)
emily, i linked to your blog through your parents which was on my friend's friend. Small blog world. Your pictures of your kids are so cute and it was fun to read all the captions. Hope all is well and hope to see you and your family soon.
Love, Elizabeth (Andrew's wife)
Emily,
I'm glad Elizabeth stumbled on your blog. Cute kids. we now have one as well. andrewandelizabeth.blogspot.com
Andrew Florence
too cute! so nice to share ice cream cause i know i wouldnt be sharing mine! : )
the ice cream story is to cute...love it!!
Post a Comment