The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Isaac's first day of REAL preschool

Isaac had a great first day of preschool. He is the youngest in his class but most likely the biggest. He came home with scribbles all over his paper (he was suppose to write the number 1). He told me, "I messed this up because I just had to." He gets to go again tomorrow and wear an apron and make muffins. He is so excited!

Ashley, Grace and Isaac


Isaac was so happy to go. He didn't care about me leaving him at all. He loves his new back pack (I sewed lightening McQueen on for him)


Luke was very mad at me in this picture. He didn't understand why he couldn't go and play with the toys at preschool too.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT. THEY ARE ALWAYS SO EXCITED TO GO. I JUST WISH IT WOULD STAY THAT WAY THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL. ARE YOU COMING DOWN ANY TIME SOON?

Sarah Hawkins said...

He looks a lot like your husband! I am so excited for Brady to start Preschool! Ya, glad he had fun!

Ashley Funk said...

Isaac's comment about what he was supposed to do and what he had to do remind me of a roommate I once had, but his looks remind me of one of my husband's roommates. Hmmm... Hope to see you all soon!

Em Russ said...

I love his obsession with lightning McQueen! So cute!!

Melissa said...

MY ISAAC JUST STARTED PRESCHOOL AND IS ALSO THE BIGGEST IN HIS CLASS. HOW OLD IS YOUR ISAAC? OUR IKE JUST TURNED FOUR IN JULY. I LOVE CHECKING OUT YOUR BLOG AND SEEING WHAT YOUR CUTE FAMILY IS UP TO.

Natalie Hall said...

Emily you seem to young to be sending a child off to preschool. He is a cutie pie. He is going to love school.

Nat said...

It's nice to have a little time with just the little one huh, when jordan went to preschool last week, it was nice to just play with lauryn. Luke's hair looks curly in that picture! love the sew job on the backpack!

Maren said...

i cant believe you have a kid old enough for preschool. time flies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...