The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fun at home

Luke loves playing in Isaac's bed. It is more Luke's size but Isaac will have to wait to get a bigger bed after Kyle graduates and we move to a real house:).

Peek-a-boo!



One morning Isaac woke up with a large ear...I said, Isaac let me look at your ear, he asked why and I said, because it is huge! After feeling it, he said, "Mommy it is fine. Ears are supposed to be big." After a few doses of medicine and a full day, it finally went back to its original size:) This picture doesn't do a good job showing how big and swollen his ear was, but he said it didnt't hurt so that was good!


Treasure in the backyard!

What happens when mommy takes it out of the container to pose it on the hat??

The kids freak out!

The boys got a little bit closer

But really appreciated it when I put it back in the container.

Last picture to say goodbye to our friend.

2 comments:

Nat said...

that's funny about Isaac's ear, I wonder what caused it.

Maren said...

i love those cute little beds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...