The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Luke Learns Cheese


I love Picasa...it is free to download!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Fillmore Family said...

I'd say he learned cheese very well--notice that I didn't spell cheese with a z!! I have so many programs on my computer that organize and fix my photos. A Corelle program came with my memory card and I also have a good one that came with my camera and I mostly use the windows picture program but I should investigate all of them and get rid of some. just Mom

Nat said...

Cute pics of Lukey!

Kami Milliron said...

Ummm .. can we say ADORABLE ??!!

Melanie said...

oh, so cute! I love picassa! I actually did the last collage on bighugelabs.com and you can pick layouts and colors etc. YOu will have to check it out. what a cute little guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...