The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, October 01, 2007

Please Help Rocket!

Okay, so this isn't a life or death situation, but I thought I would put it out there for everyone anyways...Please, if you ever go to target, look for this for me! I really want to get it for Isaac for Christmas for his "big" present. He will be so happy!! He is obsessed with rockets and music and when you put that together, you get Little Einsteins. These are almost impossible to come by...they are exclusively at Target for 40 bucks (online for like 80, yikes)...I figured enough of you go to Target, that maybe you might see one of these! Please pick one up for me...I know we are still 3 months away, but last year we tried to get a toy in December and never found it cause it was too late...I don't want that to happen again! Thank you!!

Little Einstein Pat Pat Rocket

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Emily! I can get you one!!!! I just bought one for Gavin and they had two more at a Target nearby. Just say the words and I'll pick it up for you! Shipping probably won't be cheap, though...

KMDuff said...

Oh my. If my kids knew this existed... Yikes. Right now they just use every other flying thing they have as the rocket. :)

Lindsay said...

Did you find one, Emily?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...