The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, October 01, 2007

Ray cousins Love icecream

So, this was our first cousin icecream social and it was
great. We are really smiling in this picture because
right after I pushed the button to take the picture (it
was on a timer) I dropped the camera and still managed
literally JUMP in the picture. We got some good Ray
gossiping in and enjoyed eachother so much that we
are meeting next month at Brian and Jills. We missed
our other Provo cousin, John and his wife, and hope that
Candice can make it down from Salt Lake to attend one
of these grand events! Are there any other cousins I am
unaware of that are living in this area??
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

heather said...

Look at all the fun I'm missing out on! Were Chad and Michael in a wedding together. I love the matching ties. And those Archibald cousins look a little dressed down for the occasion with Roman, Chad, and Michael all in white shirts and ties. Oh the Ray family gossip...love it! I love being a part of our crazy family.

Sidney said...

sidney Said
What fun, so nice of you to organize it for everyone.

the waites said...

Oh Im soooo jealous! Your the cutest cousin ever to organize that.

Melanie said...

how fun! Where were you guys when I was living up there?! It is so fun to see pictures of the cousins and my brother who NEVER answeres my calls! punk! Tell brian and jill to start a blog and that I say hello! They are so cute!

JLynn said...

I'm not a cousin, so I hope it's "Okay" I'm commenting on this post! ha, ha! it is "Okay", because we're family anyways!!! :) but it looks fun and so glad you do have family close by to share good times and more importantly, ice cream with!!!
cache is sitting up and playing now! oh, he is so sweet and changing and growing all the time. It's bittersweet. Our babies grow up too fast, huh!?!!! Well, I also wanted to let you know that my SuperT has your space ships there. It's a VERY BUSY store, so maybe that toy is not in such a high demand here as it is there. Too bad you still don't live here!! ;) Have you found one yet??? Oh and Cache has always been a good sleeper and he stays asleep even when I move him LOTS! ;)Cache even sleeps in just like me! I really got it too good with this one!

Melissa said...

We need to plan a grand Ray cousins reunion...if not for blogging I wouldn't know what some of them are up to. What a great idea to have a gathering.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

you are so photogenic. what a cute picture!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...