The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, October 19, 2007

To cut or to keep?

I am having a hard time in deciding to cut or keep Luke's curls. He is a year and a half--still a baby to me, but are the curls out of control? What do you think? Trim it, do nothing, or cut it short?

11 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

He is SO cute!! Don't cut the curls off. Just trim it. I love the curls.

Kami Milliron said...

I would just trim it because you never know if the curls will grow back. He is just too cute !

The Smith's said...

Dont cut the curls, my 5 year old has curly hair and I love it. People alwasy talk me into cutting it and I get so mad after it is done. Hope things are well with you and your family!

kim said...

Don't cut it! So cute and he's probably going to end up having short hair most of his life--why not enjoy it now when its adorable?

Sidney said...

Oh keep the gorgeous curls!

Becky J. said...

I agree with everyone else--keep the curls, just trim 'em a bit. He's such a cutie!

Natalie Hall said...

Dont you dare cut his gorgeous hair! I love it like that. Come on I am a hair dresser.

Anonymous said...

Ok- you have got to leave those curls! How precious! How have you been doing? We've been great. To answer your question- PCOS is really like reverse diabetes. I produce way too much insulin and it causes all sorts of crazy problems. And I have been blind in my left eye all of my life. Aren't you glad they issued me a driver's license :) Well talk care and I'll talk to you soon!

Sonja said...

The vote is unanimous. The curls must stay. He really is a cutie. Hope he starts to like me soon in nursery :D
(ps. He did much better when he saw Isaac. Isaac was SO sweet to him. You guys are doing a great job with those boys)

Cori said...

No vote needed! It looks like the curls are staying.:)

KMDuff said...

what a cutie! i'm glad you are keeping the curls. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...