The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A pile of leaves.

Luke's new love!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Em Russ said...

If we could all be so happy covered in leaves! He looks so adorable. I wish we lived closer so I could know your boys better. I am so glad that you keep your blog up! It makes me feel not quite so far away from you guys!

Nat said...

Very cute pics. I was just trying to post some leaf pictures, but it wouldn't let me load them! How do you do that square picture thing? It's nice cause you get a lot of pics in a small space. Give me a call to get together.

Nat said...

Yes, I did see that your songs were the same!:) I like them, very good taste you have! I will give you a call to chat about monday.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I love your blog. We need to talk because mine could use some touching up. The boys pictures turned out great!

Ashlee Marie said...

Cuties! How photogenic they both are! And those curls! mine just get waves, I'm so jealous!

Vagabond Mother said...

Hey Emily! I saw your comment inviting us to the Halloween thing- but both Ray and I are fighting colds. I hope it all goes well! Your boys are gorgeous.

Sonja said...

Wonderful pictures! Your boys make the leaves look like so much fun! I think you are an amazing mom and admire all of the fun things you do. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...