I never found a dog costume that I liked so instead I bought some pj's at Costco and bought a pattern and sewed the head and the tail...last night I figured how to make the head go around in back like a shower cap instead of tying it in the front under his chin(which would drive him crazy). Then I got brave and made some paws for him without a pattern. This was fun to do but I am sooo glad I didn't make the whole costume...plus, now he has some warm pjs!:) Isn't he a cute little puppy!
Monday, October 22, 2007
WooF WooF
I never found a dog costume that I liked so instead I bought some pj's at Costco and bought a pattern and sewed the head and the tail...last night I figured how to make the head go around in back like a shower cap instead of tying it in the front under his chin(which would drive him crazy). Then I got brave and made some paws for him without a pattern. This was fun to do but I am sooo glad I didn't make the whole costume...plus, now he has some warm pjs!:) Isn't he a cute little puppy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
It looks so cute ! What a little Martha Stewart you are !
That is so cute. You did a really good job
thanks for the advice- we are in it for the long haul- doctorate is 4 years then residency so we will be there a while we found a place in pleasant grove (condo) that we like where are you?
we drove around provo and everythig was a little pricy where is a family oriented environment because anzlie will be starting kindergarten and I wanted to be around families not single college students so my kids have friends to play with.
maybe we can stop by your house sometime and check it out let me know your thoughts!
Tiff
I have such a talented wife!
Great job! Kids in costumes are irresistible and must get kissed a lot:)
wow - so cute! I didn't know you sewed at all, but it looks awesome! And luke looks very happy to be wearing it.
yeah dawg!!! what an adorable pup! so cute, em! cache has those same brown pjs...but i'm not a creative seamstress like you are by any means! you did an awesome job! give yourself a big pat on the back for a job well done! luke will win cutest costume/pup of the year thanks to you!! :)
so cute! very impressed with your skills.
I'm WAY impressed! He makes the perfect puppy. Hey, I'm tagging you to do a survey type thing. Go to my blog to see what I mean. We need to get together soon!
good job Emily, i'm jealous i cant just pick up a pattern and sew...you always amaze me with your creative skills
Post a Comment