We have had so much fun this past week. First we had a neighborood bbq (sorry to anyone who sees this who lived beyond our circle...we had to keep it kind of small!) Then today we went to Cornbellys-- a sweet pupmpkin patch. Isaac's favorite thing was the huge jumping pillows but I didn't get a picture of him. Actually, when I asked him his favorite part, he said, "playing with my friends...and the jumping." He is very social and LOVES LOVES LOVES his friends. Lukes favorite part were the singing chickens. We all loved the slides!
Luke's second date with Meg didn't go so well. She didn't want to share her apple with him. I think he still likes her.
Luke was exhausted. Isaac was just happy to still be with friends for the ride home.
This is a picture of the soccer team I was a part of for literally 10 seconds. I recruited my sister in law Jill to be on the team and she was a good sport and stayed on and has played great! Go team! I have been at their last two game to cheer them on! The love hearing me shout for them from the sidelines.


8 comments:
Em, looks like you had a really good time, I do wish we could have come with you, I hope you got my message yesterday, I would have come if we weren't going to Hee Haws on saturday.
SO many CUTE pictures!!! of course, i LOVE the ones with Isaac's arm around his little bro.! how affectionate! nice to see too, in your previous post that in your DOWN time, you are using it wisely coming up with new nicknames for your hubby! ;) gonna use those for january right em! ;)i tried it, but curt's had a dirty word i think and i didn't like it. it was so nice chatting with you on the phone the other day. thanks so much for calling, i know you are always so busy! oh, and i love the shot you took of yourself, but come on, EM, I KNOW you can open your mouth BIGGER than that!! :)
hey emily
we are moving to provo now for school and are looking for a place to live we are going out with our realtor tonight any suggestions?
why arent you playing soccer anymore?
tiff
SO cute, was it a MBASA thing, or just for fun. I remember last year well! The hardest thing about moving seems to be finding everything again, like a new pumpkin patch!
I love all your pics! Fun Fun!!
Such a great Mom as always!
And I love that you had all of the cousins over for an ice cream social, to kind.
Ok I loved the pic of yourself jumping I find that is the only way I get pictures of my self at our activities is self portraits lol I also see you guys got new neighbors I am so sad that we are out of the circle I hope you had fun we miss you guys...
That looks really fun! I bet the weather is great there! I will let you know how the cookbook turns out! I am a little disappointed it has yet to arrive!
Post a Comment