The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, September 24, 2007

Check out this website!

I don't have time to change my blog layout right now, but someday I will. These are really cute layouts that are free that I thought some of you might want to try. SUPER CUTE!
Thanks for sharing Jen!

http://matiekay.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Em Russ said...

Holy Cuteness! I don't have time to change my blog right now either, but I am totally going to use those templates. They're so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Becky J. said...

Thanks for the heads up on that site! I just changed my blog and it didn't take any time at all. The longest part was just picking a template to use, which is always harder when your husband weighs in on the decision and nixes all your first choices. :) Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

JLynn said...

you're welcome! :)

Nat said...

thanks Em, it's nice to have something new to put on there, check out my blog!

Melissa said...

That was so thoughtful of you to post that link- I just changed mine but when its time for something new I will definitely use that website. Thanks a bunch!

Alicia and Daniel said...

They are way cute but I am nervous haven't ever changed something huge...has anyone had problems or anything I don't want it to delete my stuff?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...