

My brother Benjamin and his wife April had their third baby boy yesterday! He looks so cute in the pictures but I wish I could hold him (they live in AZ). They think his name is Joshua but they aren't sure yet. I just love new babies!!This is my brother Benjamin with Tyler, Jacob and new baby Joshua (?)


7 comments:
Quite the excitement in your family these days! Two new babies so close together. He's a cutie.
When I first started to read this post I thought you were going to say that YOU were the one having the new baby in the family : ) Congrats to your brother and to you for having a new Nephew !
Congrats to Ben and April!
Which dress of mine did you like. One is from my friend's dress company shabby apple and you can buy online. I have a bunch of them. The other polka dot dress is from Boden.com. wow I sound like the biggest online shopper.
Brett and Ashley are still going strong. She is hanging out in Provo this week with Brett before heading to ID. And I heard rumors that she is planning on transferring at semester...
Emily
Cute family! I just found your blg through Lisa Carlings. I haven't seen you since high school. Anyway, adorable family!
Sarah (Darner) Hawkins
to answer your question: i tried to get tyler&lisa and rob&heather to start a blog, but obviously haven't been successful. someday they'll see the light. are you going to be in AZ around christmas? we all need to get together. matt and lindsay will be back, tyler and lisa will be here and then i'm trying to convince rob and heather to come so we can have a big party. maybe we'll require a blog address to attend. HA!
sheesh, whats with all the boys in your family?
Whoa! That cousin looks just like Luke!
Post a Comment