daddy: What is your mommy's name?
Luke: 2
daddy: No, your mommy's name is Emily.
Luke: Oh
daddy: Lukey what is your name?
Luke: Lukey!
daddy: How old are you?
Luke: 2!
daddy: Where do you live?
Luke: The rainforest.
daddy: Oh, okay, who do you live with?
Luke: A monkey!!
So, needless to say, we have a lot of work to do!!
This is a picture I took during our "packing phase". My kids babysat themselves. Luke found 4 suckers. He was one happy little boy!


6 comments:
Luke does a better job than Stockton. I lost him at the bookstore the other day and a lady asked him his name and he looked at her like she was nuts. Luckily, I found him quickly.
Man, I don't know how much lauryn would know either! I'm glad he got a couple right, like that he lives in the rainforest with a monkey! That narrows it down. I will check my calendar about next weekend.
Luke is a smart kid and I'm sure he'll have the other important info down in no time. I agree with your friend, at least it narrows it down a bit that he lives in a rainforest with a monkey. :) so cute! oh-and i was thinking that i wished Master Kyle Congrats for being a Grad again, when i saw him pop up in the corner of your blog...anyways, congrats master kyle. so when do i get to see those new couches?? maybe i should just come over and test them out myself. :) sound good??
We'd be in serious trouble with our kids too! Yikes!
The way I did it was every day I would call Douglas by his full name ( that's how he learned his first and last name ) Then I would constantly tell him he lived in Mesa, Arizona. And then anytime we were out driving, I would drive by our house and say " wave at our house Douglas Milliron from Mesa, Arizona " and soon he just knew when we were about home. Also, I go on bike rides and walking with him every morning and we go around our neighborhood. So he knows the area pretty well. Just be consistent with it.
yikes for your friend!
My friend vicki had to install special locks on her front door, because her kids were always "escaping" and visiting nice strangers in the area.
Luke's a cutie!
Post a Comment