The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A few things we have been doing...

Hey everyone,
I have been having fun and lots of it. Here are a few pictures of what me and Luke have been up to. Although we miss our old house (mostly our neighborhood) we do like it here. I told mommy and daddy that I wish we could just bring our old home (neighborhood) and pick it up and bring it to this new land (Isaac's words). But we can't. I want you to make sure that you remember that we moved and ask mommy how to get here so you can visit and don't get lost.

Luke and me playing super heroes in the backyard. We are best friends and have been playing really well together lately--mommy loves it!

Eating Popsicles with friends.

Going to the dino museum with buds Grace and Jesse.

Cowboy Luke (he loves uncle Brian's old boots...but we know now that uncle Brian is going to have a baby, we'll have to give them back one of these days) and his partner Dylan...

...partner in crime that is!

Well, that is about it. Mommy always blogs, so I took a try, but really, I don't see what she gets all excited about, it really isn't that big of deal.
Love, Isaac

6 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Looks like a lot of fun. . . sorry we didn't make it- it was a weird week. Plans kept getting changed around here too. We'll have to plan something again.

Lark said...

glad that you guys are having fun in your new place!

Jill Hunt said...

How fun and it is so funny how kids are. Sometimes I wish I could take my neighborhood with me when I move! We miss you!

Cori said...

I am glad to see that you guys have settled into the new place! I am sure it must be nice!:) We miss you and Landon keeps asking if he can go to music class. I told him music class moved but he said we could still find it.:)

melody said...

Hi, Emily, loved your cute pictures. What cute boys. Did you know Aryn's new baby's name is Luke?

Nat said...

Hey I tried calling you once and hmm, no answer!! We do need to plan another night. I will check with tyler and see what we have going on Friday, I don't think we have anything, so hopefully that will work for us both. I will give you a call today and see if you answer though!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...