The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family, fall and animals.

Just a few of our favorite things!

FAMILY...We had a few of my cousins from my mom's side over on Sunday night. Besides giving terrible directions to our house (by this I mean, no directions) the night was a success! Full of sugar and smiles. We especially enjoyed the company of little baby Aiden. He was such a cute and good baby! Congrats again to Brett and Ashley, we are so excited for you guys to tie the knot! Thanks again to everyone for a great time!
The next morning when Luke and Isaac woke up they were extremely disappointed and asked, "oh, where are all the people?" They didn't understand why they just didn't stay the night...and while they are at it, why don't they all just live with us forever? They wanted to pet the baby again. I told them they all had to go home to their homes. They weren't happy about it. We will have to have everyone back over really soon.


FALL...We just love fall. I wish it could be fall all year round. I love the changing leaves and absolutely love the holidays. 3 in a row, one for each month! Can't get better than that! The boys had fun playing in the leaves. First Isaac and his friend worked really hard to make the biggest pile of all the folk (Isaac friend's educated us with his new word, told us it meant everybody else). It thought the boys would mind that the leaves were kinda wet from all the rain the day before, but they didn't care and had a blast. I haven't had time or the desire to take my yearly cute "planned" fall photos of the boys this year, so this is it. Enjoy.





Align Center


Ammon and Isaac.
Sometimes I wonder when I look at Ammon if I'll ever get a cute little red head.


ANIMALS...We all like our share of animals. We have to get a daily dose just to be happy. Here, Luke is demonstrating one of his many "surprises" for us. When he tells us he has a surprise, we know it will probably involve animals in long trains or parades somewhere in the house. That is the surprise-- just where will it be?


My camera is dying. If you can't tell from these photos, look again. Sometimes we get a pink line at the top or bottom, sometimes we get washed out faces and it really tries hard not to focus. Anyone who wants to donate to the "new camera for Emily" fund is welcome:). I think I'll even write a letter to Santa this year!

16 comments:

seven smiles said...

Great pictures.
I especially love the one with Luke and the leaves all over his head. Too cute.

Poppy said...

we miss playing with the boys in the leaves this year...we have zero leaves. That was one of the highlights for us the past two falls. It makes me miss Utah a lot.

Poppy said...

and our fun neighbors, especially!

Heather said...

i love love that luke makes u that little train and then shows u all proud of his work. thats so funny.

Becky J. said...

Way cute leaf pictures! We have yet to see a tree lose its leaves here! Crazy.

Karena said...

Gotta love fall. It's the time for pictures when you have such beautiful colors. Kids always look adorable covered in leaves.

Lisa said...

I LOVE LEAF PILES AND KIDS!!!!! They go hand in hand:)

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Can I please be one of your cousins?! I really want to come to one of your cousin parties. Your tummy sure looks cute.

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

I love the animal train too. Cute cute cute boys!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Very cute. And it's a girl! Yay! Very exciting news. Can't wait to see how cute of girls the Widdisons make. We already know you make darn cute boys.

Julia Deaver said...

I love leaves, no leaves here in texas... bummer. It looks like your boys love animals as much as my son, he also lines up his toys anywhere he can too! How funny!

Czechers said...

Vince lines his toys up like that too. Boys!

The Fillmore Family said...

I loved the pictures. I keep thinking I am going to blog but by the time I get through going through all my children's blogs, I don't have any time left. But your lives are much more interesting than mine. Let's see, Young adults work on marriage amendment, play four square, etc. We do have 9 engagements and we go to a lot of temple endowment and wedding sessions. Dad did build a wonderful thing in Pine on the bottom porch to hide the fridge, wood, etc. so we don't look like white trash. It looks great and he also put something on the tree house so it won't get ugly as it ages. Love, Mom

JLynn said...

my favorite is the animal train picture. the very last one. :) I wouldn't mind seeing more animal train pictures on your blog! Thanks. :) (ps. I'm being serious if there is any question.)

Heather said...

youve been tagged

Teri said...

I love the Parade of Animals...I am so glad other moms get to experience the same parade as me. :) Zoe is part horse...so I know this well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...