My younger brother and his wife had their first baby last night and I had to introduce him. He is the number 30 grandchild for my mom and dad. I am so baby hungry waiting for my little pink package (#31) to arrive and I was so excited for them. I waited by my phone for any news all day yesterday. She was in labor for 16 hours and pushed for 2 hours. I can't even imagine. For those of you who don't know--my labors are fast and pretty easy. I was in labor with Isaac about 6-8 hours and Luke was under 4 hours. I only pushed for about 15 minute for both boys. I was sick every hour that passed that my sis-in-law hadn't had her baby. I know that most people are in labor longer than me, and while I applaud you, I never ever want to be you.
Here he is.
Cedric Robert Fillmore
8 lbs, 20 inches
Here he is.
Cedric Robert Fillmore
8 lbs, 20 inches
Welcome to the family little 30!


9 comments:
I am afraid my baby will be nameless the rate Im going. did you decide on one of those names you liked yet? I tried to find your house 2 saturdays ago but I got lost. no luck. just wanted to say hi! have a good week. Im not sick anymore if you guys ever want to get together now
Adorable! New babies are the best!
OMG i thought that that was YOUR baby upon first glance. i was like IT CAME OUT A BOY, or maybe i thought you were tricking everyone all along. ok after i read about the pictures i calmed down a little. but wow hes super cute! i wanna smoosh his little body in my arms.
Cedric the Ninja is GORGEOUS. I'm so jealous you have a new little baby to cuddle and love! Seriously, what a beautiful baby.
Even more beautiful? Luke.
Congratulations, Aunt of MANY!
Beautiful babe--
great pictures!
Can't wait to see him in person :)
Hey Emily! This is Jill (Jerman) Tanner... how are you??! It's so good to have stumbled onto your blog and to see you and your cute family! And congrats on being prego with a sweet baby girl!! How exciting!! Hope you are doing and feeling well! Let's keep in touch!
we should have a play date after the holidays. tuesdays and thursdays are best for us what is your schedule?
Cedric the Entertainer!!!
Now you should name your baby Bernadette Mac! ;)
I would have guessed your brother was Kyle's brother. They look at a lot alike to me.
Post a Comment