I can't post all our wonderful beach pictures until I play catch up a little bit.
Daddy came home from India and brought us all presents. I think I look exhausted in this picture--a week without a husband will do that to you.
Isaac's shirt was supposed to fit an 11 year old India boy but was much too small for him. He got a picture in it anyways.
By far the most exciting for the boys was the cool drum toy he brought them. They played and played until they broke. They were fun while they lasted!!
And my feet are definitely bigger than the biggest size flip flop Kyle could find--so sad that these cute flip flops don't fit me. He did get me a shirt and some cute jewelry. Thanks babe!

We were all happy to have dad back but we forgot to pray for him to come back healthy--he was okay the day he got back
--but the next day he was very sick so lucky for me, I got to take the kids to church by myself AGAIN:) Good thing I had a nice neighbor who let me sit with her and helped me out (again). I even managed to snap a couple picture outside the church with their Easter clothes on before my camera died. Not great pictures but great kids in cute clothes.

The Easter bunny lets Kyle and I do the Easter baskets around here (I think Easter bunnies are a little freaky). The kids don't mind a bit. We usually do our Easter/Spring baskets the day before Easter but since we were on our way to California, we decided last minute to do it right before we got in the car on Friday afternoon. The kids were happy for an hour or so on the trip just looking through and playing with their loot.



And here are just some random cute shots of the kids from the Month of March:
The kids got a surprise visit from Gramy and Papa Widdison. They brought them Easter bags full full of goodies and treats. They loved their shirts that granma made them and their piggy banks full of money the best!

Our little miss Sunshine
Isaac on an egg hunt

Our egg pets

fun with our favorite pair of dress up glasses. They are from the Target dollar spot and have been well loved (especially by Luke) the past 2 years. They are usually referred to as super hero glasses.
One of Luke's many costumes

A couple of Ruby's favorite things to do...lying on her back reading her stories and sitting on the steps playing.


Daddy came home from India and brought us all presents. I think I look exhausted in this picture--a week without a husband will do that to you.
We were all happy to have dad back but we forgot to pray for him to come back healthy--he was okay the day he got back
The Easter bunny lets Kyle and I do the Easter baskets around here (I think Easter bunnies are a little freaky). The kids don't mind a bit. We usually do our Easter/Spring baskets the day before Easter but since we were on our way to California, we decided last minute to do it right before we got in the car on Friday afternoon. The kids were happy for an hour or so on the trip just looking through and playing with their loot.
And here are just some random cute shots of the kids from the Month of March:
The kids got a surprise visit from Gramy and Papa Widdison. They brought them Easter bags full full of goodies and treats. They loved their shirts that granma made them and their piggy banks full of money the best!
Our little miss Sunshine
Isaac on an egg hunt
Our egg pets
fun with our favorite pair of dress up glasses. They are from the Target dollar spot and have been well loved (especially by Luke) the past 2 years. They are usually referred to as super hero glasses.
A couple of Ruby's favorite things to do...lying on her back reading her stories and sitting on the steps playing.


6 comments:
Such darling pictures and fun stuff going on at your house. I wish I took more pictures. I can't even find my camera right now. I hope the beach was so wonderful. Good luck with all the exciting house stuff coming up. Just enjoy it all and I hope you get lots of help with your move. It sure makes moving easier while pregnant. Tell kiddos we said hi.
I could not help but smile that you think the Easter Bunny is freaky. Especially since my girls still remember you as one :). Hopefully everyone is feeling better and you had a great trip.
Hmm, seems like I've seen that pics! :) Still love the glasses ones! So funny. So I am very glad to be home. Hope Luke is feeling better and that it was just the car ride and no one else gets sick. The car ride home was definately better than the ride there, even though we split it up on the way there. I was very glad to have the laptop to update the blog and give me something to do. :) Thanks again for the fun week! Keep us informed on the house stuff, good luck with all that too!
That picture of Ruby in the glasses is awesome. Oh, and her Easter dress is so cute. I think I'll be able to save a lot of money if I ever have a boy... buying boy clothes doesn't seem to be nearly as fun as sweet little girl clothes.
So cute, your family is so adorable. I love seeing Issac missing some teeth.
Cute pictures, but mostly I am so impressed you have already posted pictures. Wonderwoman! Good luck on your Move! Love, Mom
Post a Comment