The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 4

THE BEACH BANDITS

Rocky Roobikins
Sneaky Sand Lukster
Fish Foolin' Ike
Day Four: Tuesday--day of the BEACH!!

Lots and Lots to discover!
Ruby learned the word "walk" on this trip. She just walked and walked and walked and refused to hold our hands. She thought it was pretty funny when we would try to hold her hand and she would rip hers away. Lots of laughter. I'm sure she could be heard for miles around as she strutted down the beach squealing "walk, walk, walk, walk,..."
You'd like to hold these hands wouldn't you!Busy in the sand
The Cheese girls:)
(I finally caught up to her!)
Sand Castle time!
What is this stuff and do I like it?
I guess so!
Isaac was quite the adventurer
These boys were definitely beach dwellers while we were in Ventura. I hardly saw them inside! They LOVED being out with the crabs and sand and water!
This ocean is just my size!
What a beach babe!
Chillin' in the sun
Ruby was happy to help Luke wash his shells.
Daddy decided to teach Isaac to boogie board...
and he LOVED it over and over again!
...Until he wiped out:( But he did a great job and had fun!
Then he just wanted to chill in the water and play with the other boys.


That's a beach folks!

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

I love exploring on the beach. It's been a while since I've walked up and down the shore of a beach. Fun, fun.

larainydays said...

Sigh...don't you wish you were there right now? I do.

The Fillmore Family said...

Those pictures were so cute. It looks like you had so much fun. Wish we could have been there with you. Love, Mom and Dad

Lark said...

Just catching up on your beach adventures...looks like you had a great time and amazing weather!
By the way...you can stop by our house anytime - its never too late at night for our family!

Maquel said...

Your trip is making me so jealous! It's snowing right now at my house! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...