Before we talk about our AWESOME visitors here is a bit of catch up...
Ruby does NOT like when daddy goes to work. She literally hangs on with a death grip most mornings. Kinda cute and kinda sad because of the tears when we pull her off. Oliver has begun to join in but we think that is mostly because the door is opening and closing and he is still stuck inside. He LOVES to be outside and is starting to throw tantrums by hitting his head on the floor repeatedly when he has to come inside.
Ready and waiting for her friend to take her to dance class. She LOVE it!

two thumbs up for this good looker
Ruby does NOT like when daddy goes to work. She literally hangs on with a death grip most mornings. Kinda cute and kinda sad because of the tears when we pull her off. Oliver has begun to join in but we think that is mostly because the door is opening and closing and he is still stuck inside. He LOVES to be outside and is starting to throw tantrums by hitting his head on the floor repeatedly when he has to come inside.
Ruby insisted on TWO bows like Libby...we tried but she doesn't really have enough hair to pull it off and it is hard to get all those curls to stay put!
Awesome job Isaac! He gave a memorized talk in Sacrament meeting for the primary program. He did such a GREAT job!
always have to pose a silly one too
The kids didn't waste any time and just a few minutes after grandma and grandpa arrived, they had them reading to them (books that they "published" themselves). My parents were really impressed with the writing skills and I'm sure they can't wait for more books!!
and more reading with grandpa!
The morning that grandpa and grandma left, Luke was still asking for story time.
I ran a 5K without a cheering section because Kyle had to race home with the kids to teach a class:(...but I had my friend Liz with me and we were smokin' hot! I got my best time so far, 26:33. I've come with terms with me not being a track star anymore and I'm happy with my new momma pace (plus, I never did like long distance!!)
He ran a 800 meter race and ran it at a 7:30 pace! Way to go Ike!
He is NOT convinced.
Such a great idea! Every year come pick your free pumpkins and eat some donuts and hot chocolate. My kids LOVE it!
I think he likes his new haircut.


9 comments:
It's hard to get in the Halloween and Fall spirit when it is still 99 degrees! Maybe you guys could come and help us get in the mood!
Oh my gosh--I loved all the pictures. Everyone is looking so good. Miss you.
Isaac is lookin so old and everyone looks great. Glad you had so much great quality time with visitors. Fun pics.
Glad you get your parents back (kind of). Isaac looks so different at the piano. This post was so long, good job. :)
Um . . . how long has it been since I've seen your kids?? They're so grown up!! Looks like you had an awesome visit with your parents. How fun!
So, when is the next Widdison baby coming? We need one to join our's coming in May!
I'm sure you appreciated your parents before their mission, but oh how nice it is to have them back, huh? I'm glad you're still running. Your "mommy" pace would kill most of us.
Too cute! Your family is so cute and I am so glad to see your parents are home! You will always be a track star, I just hope you don't throw up before every race like you used to :)
I still think of Oliver as a little baby. It was fun to see him looking so grown up. Happy Halloween!
It was fun to look at the pictures and remember how much fun we had. It was a great week and look at all the canning we did. I still have my apples to bottle when we get back from visiting Jenny. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving. Love, Mom
Post a Comment