We have a new addition in our family.
As if you can't already tell from the picture, Isaac and Luke are thrilled.
(message from Isaac)...
"This isn't our new baby. Our new baby is very small and still lives inside of mommy's tummy. I want the baby to be a boy. Mommy asked me if I think we should keep it if it ends up being a girl. I said if it is a boy we will keep it, if it is a girl we won't keep it. She thinks once I see it, if it actually is a girl, I will change my mind. I just really want another boy just like Luke. Mommy asked me if I liked girls. I told her I only liked girls that already belonged to somebody."
I told Isaac if it was a girl we could always have another baby and maybe it would be a boy. He seemed okay with that. But he said, "I want 4 babies. First a girl, then a boy, then a girl, then a boy." I told him we would see what we could do.
When we told Isaac and Luke we were having a baby, Luke screamed at my tummy, "Baby! You're the BEST!" (his favorite phrase...sometimes it is mommy, other times it is daddy.)
Isaac just rubbed my tummy.
Daddy thinks the baby is a girl.
Mommy thinks the baby is a boy.
We won't know until after Christmas (estimated arrival January 14th--but haven't seen a doctor yet).
We are all very excited!
Maybe now everyone can understand my "Potbelly" clone excitement. I eat these sandwiches 3 times a week...but would eat them more if the guilt of spending the money didn't stop me. I have a hard time eating anything besides toast and cereal, but after finding out I can eat these sandwiches, life is a little bit better.


34 comments:
Congratulations!
Yahoo. Congrats.
whoo hoo! I'm so excited for you guys! I would LOVE to see you guys with a little girl!
Congratulations! Keep the updates coming.
Well, congratulations to your little family. Hopefully it's a girl, just to see how Isaac responds. :)
Congratulations!!!! :)
CONGRATS!
Congratulations! Let us know when you find out...hopefully Isaac won't be too disappointed.
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations you guys, I am SO excited for you!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!
Congratulations Emily! Three is definitely a party.
Congratulations- that is so exciting!
congrats, emily! i cant believe #3 already!
congratulations! i hope you're feeling okay. so, have you ever found out what you're having? or have you always let it be a surprise.
and by the way, i love the quote of the week on your sidebar -- its hilarious. :)
Yay Emily!! I hope it's a girl! You'll love it!
Yahoo! Congrats! That is so exciting and we can't wait to find out if Isaac gets to put up with a little sister or not. :) Hope you're feeling well!
Everyone says that I am having a girl...I'm trying not to get biased. Boy or girl, either way, it's fun!
CONGRATS Emily, that's SO exciting for you and your Family ! I hope you have a little Girl : ) Your Boys are too cute, but lets get some more estrogen in that house !
Congrats!!!
Congratulations! Boy or girl, the baby will be gorgeous just like Isaac and Luke! I'm so happy for you! THREE kids?! You are the queen mother! Hope have a great pregnancy! Congratulations again!
P.S. Thanks for including Henry in the announcement. :)
congrats. I was wondering when you were going to have that next baby....3 more right???
lIsa
woo hoo congrats!
YEAH!!!!!!!
Yeah! I am excited for you guys!
I know this sounds a little repititive, but I couldn't help adding me CONGRATULATIONS too!!
Congrats! Hope its a girl so Mimi has a girl cousin to play with :)
YEA! that is so exciting!!! You aren't one that gets sick are you? Now on to potbellys.....YES, it is the best place ever!!! We eat there at least once a week!
Congratulations Emily!!!! That is sooooo exciting! I hope you are feeling great and getting rest!
(Emily, your baby-counter-picture is creepin' me out a little bit...)
(You know I love ya--
see you in a few!)
Cheers! I am so baby hungry!!!!!!!!
I don't know about your boys marrying my girls, after all they are like third cousins or something. :)
Congrats! I know you aren't feeling to great- and... we have a scavenger hunt/meadow games to plan. Should I call you or do you want to e-mail ideas?
-April
This makes 33 comments!!!holy snikes
hooray! congrats on the new addition. im voting for a girl. everyone needs to have a girly girl!
Wow you beat me to 3! Pretty easy, since I let you win! Congrats to your whole family.
Post a Comment