Kyle made me breakfast in bed, but I decided to carry it downstairs so I could be with my boys.
Isaac drew the cutest picture for me--Isaac, Luke and mommy holding hands. Isaac has spikey hair and Luke has one curl on top, of course, all colored in the best color in the world-- red (I'll scan it in later). Luke felt the need to gift give so he lovingly offered his cinnamon fingers this morning after breakfast "here mommy, you lick them." It was only an offer though. He quickly pulled them back and said, "these are mine" as he licked the sweet away.
Yesterday the boys gave me a massage...I'm glad we are still at the innocent stage in life:) We are still trying to teach them to focus on the task at hand.
Tada!
Isaac got the first massage.
Looks like Luke is giving me a nice cranial massage...nope, just trying to force my head back in the hole.
Occasionally we pamper our children.
After breakfast this morning, Luke decided to do a little light reading.
Thanks Kyle, for the best birthday present ever! We have all enjoyed it!


14 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday! What an awesome gift! I want one soooo bad (but mostly I just want to not have a belly anymore so that I can actually lay on my stomach! One more week!) I hope that you have a wonderfully awesome birthday and know you're loved by us all!
Happy Birthday EM! :)
Happy Birthday! Thanks for my b-day present you are the bestest friend!
Is it weird that I remembered it was your birthday earlier today? Happy birthday!
Lucky!
We have wanted to get one forever, but every time Bruce thinks about actually doing it, I tell him we can't--we have to spend the money on other things. :(
Does it have a pop-out for your soon to be expanding belly? {jk}
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! See you in 3 days!
Happy Birthday! Kyle gets the award for the best birthday present I've ever heard of! And I LOVE the massage from your boys :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMILY!!!!!!!
I hope it was awesome!
Happy Birthday!!!
I hate to tell you this Emily, but I think you're a LITTLE spoiled : )
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
You're going to have to cut a hole in the middle pretty soon.
Congrats and happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! I'll be sure to call you after the 4th sometime so we can get together.
I have really needed that massage table for the last several months. I am in chronic pain but Dad has been actually volunteering to give me a massage. It helps but now I understand why it has to hurt sometimes to help. I just wasn't in enough distress before to understand that.
I am a horrible, rotten, terrible friend!! I totally spaced your birthday, I hope you can find it in you to forgive me, Believe me, I won't get over this for awhile! I pride myself in knowing that I am so great at remembering birthdays, it is just something I have always been good at, I don't know if it's the kids or the growing age that is hindering this great gift, but I am very remorseful! And you of all people to forget, how could I! I will make it up to you and we will plan our little outing away soon that I promised! Love you tons, and hope you had a great birthday! Good present by the way Kyle! You should give a certain someone some tips! Love ya.
Post a Comment