The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, October 05, 2012

Soaking up Summer and First day of School!!


Our last bits of summer included a splash pad and Kangaroo Zoo (jumping house place)














FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 
a special breakfast for my sweet guys!



And my sometimes sweet guy too:)

This year the kids didn't need anything new for school except shoes.  So, I let them each pick a new shirt.  BIG mistake.  I hate character shirts, but I'm kinda the best mom in the world so I let it slide this once...I'm still groaning inside that they wore these the first day of school.  It means I have 4 kids...and I just don't care as much as I used to.  BUT they wore cute clothes the 2nd day--that was kinda our deal.


Angry Bird Luke

Sonic Ike

Karly and Ruby have a good time getting their pretty on:)

Don't you just LOVE Ruby's new smile?  She tucks in her lips and sticks out those teeth!





Little girls CAN be so much fun. 

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I can't believe you let your boys wear those shirts. Ha ha.

Clara went through a phase where she did that same thing with her lip when she smiled. It took me about 2 years to get her to stop. Good luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...